Aug 22, 2007

Tumble Weed

A lot of nothing has blown through this New York life over the past month. First I had a stint in ad sales, which provided a great deal of insight into the world of telemarketing as well a killer view of the bay. From there the trade winds directed me to a bar where a freak show had taken up residence. There while sipping glowing toxic cocktails, I watched a man hammer nails into his nose while standing on a bed of shrieking lingerie clad rubber chickens.

Attempting to double my money I spent the following evening with the son of the worlds foremost UFO-oligist. In a nutshell he told me, the aliens are already here and they are going to take control of the earth in five to ten years. The upside to all of this is that the aliens are not violent, so the take over should be nice enough and there is some sort of new mind power, which we all possess to some extent that will be revealed to us when they take over.

Now as cooler weather and grey skies hang overhead, I begin my third job in New York as an Executive Assistant. The job is as comfortable as an old easy chair and leaves me ample time to contemplate where nostril nails and burlesque chickens fall into the alien’s master plan.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man, it's been a while since I've heard your crazy stories. Once the summer is over, I fully intend to sit down with you have you tell me the extended version of these stories. Mid-September, that's when it's going to happen -- hopefully that's when things will settle down at my end.