Nov 18, 2013

Toyropolis II




Photos like the first two are my favorite, because how did I ever find this place?

Its actually rather close to my house. However to find it, first I had to be at just the right place on the street below and looking up. Then I had to notice the cage sitting on the roof of the apartment building. Then somewhere in my brain I had to decide it was a good idea to try and get onto the roof of a random building.

Luckily the buildings entrance was open. This made the elevator trip to the roof the push of a button away. Then came the challenge, the gate was locked. There was no way to get inside the cage to take a good picture.

Then I noticed it. The gap between the bottom of the gate and the roof of the building was just shy of a foot. It was obscured by netting the same shade as the fence, but could easily be moved aside. Unsure of whether I would fit, I proceeded to pour myself through the gap using the logic that if my head could fit, the rest of me could too.

 Narrowly I made it under the fence; guess I am not that fat. 

No comments: