Apr 18, 2016

The World As Seen Through My Stomach

Isn't the US boring? I've been overseas for the past 10 years. Aren't you bored? This is a part of the United States I've never lived in.  

Fried chicken gizzards in a tiny local bar during the middle of a coyote hunt. How could I be bored?

In the last 8-months I've been to Guam, Pohnpei, Kosrae, Tokyo, Osaka, Denver, Omaha, Lincoln, Des Moines, Topeka, Kansas City, St. Louis, and a few more. 

A few surprises, South Dakota, Minneapolis, Chicago, New York, Denver, and Montreal is where I've been in the next 8-months. 

Bored, how could I? In the middle of somewhere eating some random fried thing.

I've never been to this part of the United States. How could I be bored? For the last 10 years I've lived overseas. Why would the US be boring? 

No comments: