Mar 10, 2008

Visiting Hours

Having ridden my motorcycle through a rice field, a vegetable garden, and then a steep poorly maintained single lane "road" I finally arrived at the mountains peak. There to my surprise, I found a fortress. Its gate was shut, but with no other vehicles around, I assumed it was unoccupied.


After climbing out on a ledge and scaling a short wall, I breached the fortress. Once inside I noticed smoke rising from other side of the court yard and decided to investigate. Rounding a corner I noticed two security guards about the same time that they noticed me.


As usual there was yelling, me running, and for the first time also a dog chasing after me. Luckily I made it back over the wall and off of the ledge before the dog ever caught up with me.
Unfortunately I still had to drive off to make a clean get away. Since my motorcycle had a dead battery, resulting from an incident earlier that morning, I had to push start the motorcycle to get it started. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Push_start)

Next time, I'll observe visiting hours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.