Jan 19, 2022

NOthing

A vast open expanses of “nothing”. Nothing, I mean there was definitely something.

Much like shit, nothing is lazy excuse for something you either don’t want to describe or lack the vocabulary to do so. There definitely was something outside the window-screens of my rented climate controlled people mover.

A near endless permutation nature. Constantly changing based on the time of day, the temperature, or the part of the country we were driving through.

Back to nothing. My kitchen wall could be called a vast expanse of nothing. Well that is to say it’s empty and white. Maybe more of a canvas?

So why this picture Traveling Man? Look closer. This wonder of geology resembles a Stupa. See the doorway cut into the formation? Just short hop over that fence and I’d be able to look in the doorway.

But I didn’t. Was too wrapped up with getting back to my white kitchen wall.

Road Trip, USA

No comments: